1. In this disclaimer, the following definitions apply:
• the Web Page: any web page in which in the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of the page being subject to this disclaimer;
• the Publisher: the authorised publisher of the Web Page;
• use(s): including downloading, logging in, requests, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, processing, filling in (forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, saving, forwarding, distributing, making use of services, performing legal acts (e.g. purchasing, renting);
• You: the natural or legal person, whether or not represented, who uses the web page;
• the Content: including texts, illustrations, hyperlinks, audio and/or video fragments and/or other objects;
• Damage: direct or indirect damage of whatever nature, including lost data and material, lost turnover, profit or other economic disadvantage.
2. The following is applicable to the Web Page. By making use of the Web Page, You agree to the terms of this disclaimer.
3. The Publisher will make every effort to update and/or supplement the Content of the Web Page on a regular basis. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the Content will be incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. The Publisher provides the Content of the Web Page in the state in which this actually appears, without any guarantees or safeguards regarding its soundness, suitability for a specific purpose or in any other sense. The Content is
experimental and designed for private use.
5. The Publisher is not liable for damage that is inflicted or is in danger of being inflicted and ensues from or is in some way related to use of the Web Page or with the impossibility of consulting the Web Page.
6. The publisher may (give the order to) change or discontinue the Web Page as he sees fit and at any time he chooses, with or without prior notification. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of such a change or discontinuation.
7. Notwithstanding this disclaimer, the Publisher is not responsible for files of third parties known to be linked to the Web Page. Linkage does not imply any authentication of these files.
8. Unauthorised or improper use of the Web Page or its content can constitute an infringement of intellectual property rights, regulations relating to privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything You transmit via the Web Page.
9. The Publisher retains the right to refuse You permission to use the Web Page and/or to make use of certain services offered on the Web Page. In connection with this, the Publisher is entitled to monitor access to the Web Page.
10. You shall protect and indemnify the Publisher, his employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against legal and extrajudicial measures, orders etc, including the costs of legal assistance, accountants and the like, which are instigated by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the Web Page, your infringement of any statutory regulation or the rights of third parties.
Questions relating to the Web Page should be addressed to the Publisher.
All rights reserved.